September 1, 2009

Awell over due update!! ;)

Well where do I begin. Today was my 1st day school at Vaclencia Community College. I was so excited & nervous but my mind the whole day was on Anais. The night before she was up all night with afever & being very cranky. My poor baby just wanted to be held by me all day. Well by the time I got home from school she was feeling better. I gave her some baby Tylenol & she fell asleep on my lap. Hopefully she will get a good nights sleep & wake up feeling better. :)

Tomorrow I will plan on starting Anais with her HS lessons. We're going to be using letteroftheweek.com curriculum & other lil things here & there. I'm very excited to get everything going for Anais. She will also be joining a co-op class for Preschoolers on Thursday!! I'm verry excited about that. Anais needs to get out of the house & have with some kids her own age, she's always coopt in the house with me & the baby while her big brother & sister are at school. Our neighborhood only has big kids but no lil ones for Anais to make friends & play with. So hopefully she will get some friends out of these co-op classes!

If everything turns out great tomorrow I will post up some pics. :)

Well that's all for know, the baby just woke up. More updates tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment