October 24, 2009

The Letter Gg week! (10-24-2009)

This we worked on the letter Gg. She did pretty good. Were also working on our numbers 11-20. Its been a little harder than 1-10 but hopefully I can get her counting from 1-20 in Spanish & English before we start our next curriculum which im hopping by the way she's going, will be Abeka K-5! Well hope that she keeps up with her love to want to do school & learning. She does love to do her work. I don't have much for this week of the letter Gg as I couldn't find the camera & I thought that I had lost it but found it tonight behind the sofa!! Yay!! Enjoy the pics.! :)
This one of the rare moments of Anais fast asleep on the couch. Pillows on the floor just in case she rolls over & falls. :)
I don't have the money to go and buy an ABC chart so I just up all her flash cards,as they come with 2 of each letter but with different picture on them, so we can go over them everyday & she would be able to see them whenever she wants to.
This is how her wall looks like right now. It's a work in progress. Next thing that I would love to have is a calendar & number chart. Also a border for the poster board that I use to post things up. Maybe for Christmas I can get it all done. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment